This new product has taken the makeup industry by storm and in a short period of time, the product has gained a huge amount of popularity. Having amazed so many people and leaving them speechless, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is already known to be the fastest selling product of its kind. Are you one of the few people who have no idea what all the fuss is about? Then allow me to introduce you to the hottest mascara of the year – The 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.
What is 3D Fiber Lash Mascara?
When the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara first came out, many people were eager to try it out to see whether the ongoing rumors about this amazing new product were true or false and indeed, all these rumors were true. 3D Fiber Lash Mascara consists of two tubes: the transplanting gel and the natural fibers. These two tubes work together to give you the dramatic and full eyelashes that you have been dreaming of.
The 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is highly water-resistant, but you can remove it without a hassle using your ordinary make-up remover. The fibers are made of 100% all natural green tea fibers. This is one of the many reasons why women feel more comfortable using this mascara. The 3D Fiber Lash Mascara does not stop to amaze the audience there. There is a greater benefit of using 3D Fiber Lash Mascaras: they bless your eyelashes with 300% more volume, length and thickness than false eyelashes and extensions!
Application of the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara:
- Start by curling your eyelashes and then apply a single coat of your regular drugstore mascara.
- Apply a coat of the transplanting gel, which is the longer tube.
- Right after applying the transplanting gel, follow with a coat of the fibers, i.e. the smaller tube.
- Since the fibers are less likely to make an impact along the base of your lash line, apply more of these to your tips and follow up with a final coat of transplanting gel. This will lock the fibers.
- Use an eyelash comb to get rid of any clumps.
What Makes 3D Fiber Lash Mascaras Different From Other Products?
- Gives 300% more length, volume and thickness to your eyelashes than any other eyelash lengthening make-up product, including mascaras, eyelash extensions, and false eyelashes.
- The fact that the fibers are made of all natural green tea fibers makes the product more desirable and trustworthy to use as it marks it as a natural product.
- No animal testing.
- 3D Fiber Lash Mascaras are affordable and last for a minimum of three months, that too if used on a daily basis.
- Highly water-resistant which means it does not come off even after an intense session of swimming, or crying in some cases.
- Easily removable with the use of your everyday make-up removers.
- The 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is not harmful at all. In fact, it is highly suitable and safe for contact wearers. Not to mention, it is also hypoallergenic.