Everyone wants long, luscious, gorgeous eyelashes to make their eyes look prettier than they are and let’s face it, to get these luscious dream-come-true eyelashes we have all gone to great measures. In the process of getting those supermodel lashes, what we fail to realize is that many of the beauty products we lather onto our eyelashes may have the potential to harm our natural lashes and stunt their growth. Still many of us tend to ignore this because the products we use give us the desired results – long, luscious, beautiful eyelashes.
S how to get long eyelashes you have always wanted? If you do not start to look after your eyelashes, what would you do if you had none left to lather that mascara on? It is important for us to keep our eyelashes healthy in order for them to grow luscious naturally and who admires the fake eyelash effect more than the natural one anyway? For this reason, I bring to you a list of products that may actually be stunting the growth of your eyelashes:
What Causes Your Eyelashes to Stop Growing?
- Mascaras: If you tend to drown your eyelashes in mascara day in and day out, you need to stop right there. Excessive use of mascara has been proven scientifically to cause a stunt in the growth of your natural eyelashes. If you cannot give up on mascara, try to limit the use of regular drug store mascara, instead substitute it with other products, such as the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara.
- Fake Eyelashes: Fake eyelashes are known to cause a permanent stop to eyelash growth since the adhesive that comes with it is usually harmful and if you tend to use false lashes on a daily basis, stop right there and switch to substitutes.
- Eyelash Extensions: Anyone who has gotten eyelash extensions has reported a stunt growth in their natural eyelashes. This is because our natural eyelashes need to breathe in order to grow and getting eyelash extensions prevents that from happening.
This does not mean you have to stop using all products and make do with the thin and short eyelashes you have. That is the worst part, the best is yet to come. There are plenty of solutions to all your eyelash-related problems. Here are the top three alternatives that can be used instead of the products mentioned above:
Godsend Remedies to Get Luscious Lashes Minus the Damage
- Natural Remedies: Using natural remedies to grow your eyelashes naturally is the best way to achieve the eyelashes you have desired for so long. There are a number of natural remedies that can be used to help grow your lashes naturally. Apply petroleum jelly to your upper lash line every night before you go to bed. You could also coat your lashes with olive or castor oil.
- Lash Accelerator Serum/Conditioner: Lash Serum is one of the best ways you can grow your thin eyelashes into long luscious eyelashes naturally. Use this on your eyes on a daily basis to achieve gorgeous lashes in a few weeks’ time.
- 3D Fiber Lash Mascara: 3D Fiber Lash Mascara encourages the natural eyelashes to grow and give 300% more of the effect that ordinary mascara and false lashes give. Unlike false eyelashes, 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is easy to remove and does not involve any unnecessary tugging or pulling at the lashes that can cause your eyelashes to have gaps between them.